7-8pm / Gentle Flow – Krystal
8:15-9:15pm / Wheel Yoga – Kate
12:30 -1:30pm / Gentle Flow & Stretching – Kate
7 – 8pm / Core Foundation – Rico
8:15 – 9:30pm / Hatha Yoga & Meditation – Rico
11am-12pm / Yoga Strength & Flexibility – Rico
7 – 8:15pm / Ashtanga Yoga 1 – JM
8:30 – 9:30pm / Vinyasa – Christine
1:30-2:30pm / Dynamic Flow – Christine
7:30-8:30pm / Hatha Yoga (mixed level) – Christine
8:45 – 9:45pm / Stretch To Recover – Christine
7 – 8pm / Alignment Yoga – Euka
10-11am / Yin-Yang – Christine
11:15 -12:30pm / Hatha Yoga & Meditation – Christine
4 – 5pm / Hatha Yoga – Euka
11am – 12pm / Sunday Stretching & Meditation – Kate
3 – 4pm / *Handstand – Ping Nam
|* Special Class with special fee applied. |
* Schedule may subject to changes.
Please contact us for further detail
Whatspp / 9553 8335 Christine
For first time trial, we are happy to assist you to confirm class schedule, spot and payment.
Once join a package to be our family member, we will invite you to download a studio mobile app for booking and mange your own account.
Additional HKD20 will be applied as a “Sign Up Fee” to the account set up. It’s a lifetime payment for a single a/c.
- Class have to be cancelled 12 hours before the class begins.
- Late cancel / no show will deduct full class credit . Expect approval by the register doctor.
- For Unlimited Access pass holder, one week of “Blocked Period” will be applied. It means student are not allowed to book class during this period.
Term & Condition
- All the package, pass, workshop , special pass and class are non-shareable and refundable.
- C. FOR STUDIO preserve the final right of decideion for all the promotion, special handling, schedule and teacher substitution.
When Come To The Class
- To keep the studio clean, please kindly take off the shoes before entering the studio.
- There is a changing area inside the studio.
- For the sake of other, students late more then 10 mins for a class, teacher have right not allow the student to join the class.
- In case you are late, please try to keep low key.
- Please avoid stepping on others yoga mat. No one feels good to practice under the smell of others feet.
- Please help to clean your own mat after the class.